Many a student worries about complex arithmetic operations, linear equations, etc. which they need to solve in their academic life. They now have the option of downloading a fantastic application which is named Photomath to solve their issue.
Offered by Photomath Inc., the Photomath app is placed under the category of ‘Education’ on the Google Play store and provided free of cost. The content of the app is appraised for ages above 3, thus making it suitable for all age groups. Though it is an ad-free application, it offers in-app purchases. Both the size and the android compatibility of the app vary according to the device. The app is last updated on 21 Dec 2022 and works without the internet. More than 50,000,000 users downloaded the app and have gained a rating of 4.2/5 stars.
This wonderful application for mathematical problems has two types- a calculator where you can type equations and a camera where you can scan an equation. In both ways, you will get correct answers. As we all know, a problem can be solved using different methods. Photomath provides you with multiple methods so that you can choose the best method suitable for you to solve the problem. It is also possible to look back at your previously solved equations. Simply, Photomath breaks down every math problem into simple, easy-to-understand steps so you can really understand core concepts and can answer things confidently. Photomath is the best Android math learning App in Kerala.
Pros of the application
- Gives quick answers without having to type questions
- Shows the solving steps which lead to the final answer
- Able to look into the previous equations history
Cons of the application
- Pricing and offers are subject to change without notice
- Currently not supports quadratic equations, functional equations, Equation systems, calculus
Download the Application From Here
- Free, simple and reliable app
- Instantly scans textbook(print) and handwritten problems
- Provides step-by-step explanations
- A smart scientific calculator is also incorporated
- Works without an internet connection
- Supports more than 30 languages
- Interactive graphs
- Multiple solving methods
To sum up, the app is best suited for those young students who struggle with mathematics. Using the app, they feel confident and excel in their academics.