Listed under the ‘Photography’ category on Google Play Store, the Teleport-photo editor can be downloaded for free. The content of the app is rated 3+ by the developers. Though the app contains ads, it is devoid of in-app purchases. A device must have Android OS 4.4 or above for this application to function on it. The latest version of the app is 1.2.9 and is last updated on 2 Oct 2021. More than 5,000,000 people installed the app and have given it a rating of 4.0/5 stars. The application is offered by Teleport Future Technologies, Inc and requires a size of 51MB.
Teleport-photo editor is designed for those passionate photo editors who are interested in changing the skin colour, hair colour and background of their photos. On opening the app, users find an inbuilt camera which enables them for capturing high-resolution images both selfies and normal. You can recolour your skin by applying magic skin colours like green, yellow, blue, pink and many more. Hair colour can also be changed according to your interest.
There are a lot of default backgrounds available in the app. But you can upload your own background by selecting images from the phone gallery. The app makes your editing experience rich by providing the option of Background blur. Teleport is the Best Android photo editing App in Kerala.
Pros of the application
- Capture high-resolution photos
- Allows you to colour your hair and skin
- Can save edited photos in your gallery
- Select default background
- Possible to blur the background
- Customize background pictures
- Allows you to share photos on social media like Facebook
Cons of the application
- Requires access to Phone, Photos/Media/Files, Storage, Camera
- May modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
- Prevent the device from sleeping
- Needs full network access
- Uses state-of-the-art technologies like artificial intelligence
- Simple to operate
Without a speck of a doubt, the app is suitable for those who are crazy about photo editing. It paves the way for exploring their passion for editing.